IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR A QUIET PLACE TO STAY IN PATTAYA BUT STILL BE CLOSE TO THE ACTION – TRY SOI LENGKEE – LOOK NO FURTHER
SOI LENGKEE IN A NUTSHELL
- ONE OF THE BEST SOI’S TO STAY IN CENTRAL PATTAYA
- LOTS OF BARS AND RESTAURANTS
- GREAT LOCATION
- GREAT CHOICE OF HOTELS AND GUESTHOUSE’S
WHAT’S ON OFFER
|Location:||(3.5 / 5)|
|Accommodation:||(2.5 / 5)|
|Family-Orientated:||(2 / 5)|
|Nearby-Services:||(3.5 / 5)|
|Nearby-Restaurants:||(3.5 / 5)|
|Nearby-Entertainment:||(3.5 / 5)|
|Available-Transport:||(3 / 5)|
|Party-Hotspot:||(2 / 5)|
|Available-Girls:||(3 / 5)|
|Prices:||(3.5 / 5)|
|Average:||(3 / 5)|
EVERYTHING YOU NEED
If you’re looking for somewhere a bit quieter away from the sensory bombardment that Pattaya hits you with, the Soi Lengkee maybe what your after.
Soi Lengkee is packed full everything you will need for a good stay in Pattaya, there are lots of bars, restaurants and hotels on the Soi, but it all seems so low key, there never seems to be any wild parties, street karaoke or debauchery going on.
Soi Lengkee even has good street appeal, meaning – it even looks good, but don’t get me wrong, if you want to party, Soi Lengkee will kick her heels up for you just like anywhere else in Pattaya, or you can walk right around the corner into Soi Buakhao and LK Metro and get all the action you can handle, Soi Lengkee is not a sanctuary for lost souls but it can be an oasis where you can go to chill out and get your head straight.
While there are many bars on Soi Lengkee they are not packed full of bar-girls putting the hard sell on you like other places, numbers are limited, but they are there, available and friendly, the bar-girl hotspots are only 100 meters away at –
- Soi Boakhao
- Soi Diana
- Soi LK Metro
- Soi Chaiyapoon
- Soi Honey
The Guesthouse’s along Soi Lengkee are some of the best on offer anywhere in Pattaya and are priced in the 400 – 800 Baht per night range and represent good value for money and a comfortable stay.
The hotels on offer are up to 3 star ratings and are nice and comfy. Lengkee’s secret Hotel is the ‘Vogue’, tucked away near 3rd Rd, it’s new, big and looks good.
Located on Soi Boakaow’s most busy intersection, Soi Lengkee links up with Soi Buakhao and Soi Diana, Soi Lengkee also intersects with 3rd Rd Pattaya.
Map of soi Lengkee – click on markers fo more information
View Soi Lengkee in a larger map
WHERE TO STAY
So where to stay in Soi Lengkee?
Here is the list of available Hotels on Soi Lengkee
To find a room
Click on Hotel name to view details –
- Rinya House Guesthouse (1.5 / 5)
- Maria Court Apartments (.5 / 5)
- Sutus Court 1 Hotel (2 / 5)
- Sutus Court 2 Hotel (2 / 5)
- Sutus Court 3 Hotel (2 / 5)
- Sutus Court 4 Hotel (2 / 5)
- Opey De Place (2 / 5)
- Place 2 Bee Bar and Guesthouse (1 / 5)
- Devonshire Hotel (2 / 5)
- Pailin House Hotel (1.5 / 5)
- La Katai Hotel and sports Bar (3 / 5)
- New Nikom Court Hotel (2 / 5)
- J & P Court Hotel (2 / 5)
- Jocky’s restaurant, bar and Guesthouse (1.5 / 5)
- China Garden Hotel (1.5 / 5)
- Onyx Bar and Guesthouse (.5 / 5)
- Vogue Hotel (3.5 / 5)
- Admire House (1.5 / 5)
- Pleasure home Guesthouse (1 / 5)
- Valentines Guesthouse and Ned Kelly Bar (1.5 / 5)
- Soon-Tee Guesthouse (1 / 5)
- The Premier Lounge Guesthouse (1 / 5)
- 24 Pizza and Guesthouse (1 / 5)
- Kanya Bar and Guesthouse (1 / 5)
- My Moms house Guesthouse (1 / 5)
- Traffalgar Guesthouse (1 / 5)
- Banana Cafe and Guesthouse (1.5 / 5)
- La Cerise Place Hotel (2 / 5)
- Cherry Bar Girl Guesthouse (.5 / 5)
- The 12 Inn Guesthouse (3 / 5)
- Clean Guesthouse (3 / 5)
Personally, I would Have Soi Lengkee in my top 10 recommended Soi’s to stay at in Pattaya and it would be worth putting it on your short list when researching where to stay in Pattaya or if your here already, then come and have a walk around on the Soi, get a feel of the vibe for yourself and make up your own mind.
Pattayaguide hopes you found this information helpful, please share.
Any further questions can posted in the comments section below –
This Article has been viewed