IT’S GAME ON – SONGKRAN IN PATTAYA HIT FULL SPEED TODAY – CHECK OUT WHAT WENT DOWN – LOOK NO FURTHER
TODAY IN A NUT SHELL
- SONGKRAN WENT FULL TILT AND IS OFFICIALLY OFF AND RUNNING
- DAMP WEATHER DIDN’T STOP THE BIG TURNOUT
- THE FUN CONTINUED ON WELL AFTER DARK
Songkran Pattaya 13th April 2015
Another cloudy day with mild temps around 30 deg/cel
SONGKRAN RAMPS UP
It’s official, Songkran is in full swing already, Songkran is spreading like wild fire around the city of Pattaya, large numbers of Songkran heads were on the loose today as the numbers swell to do battle and join the ranks, overcast weather did little to curb the enthusiasm.
TODAY’S HOT SPOTS
- soi 7 at 100% Songkran mode
- Soi 8 at 100% Songkran mode
- Soi 6 at 100% Songkran mode
- Soi Honey at 60% Songkran mode
- Soi Boakhao at 35% Songkran mode
- 2nd Rd at 20% Songkran mode
Other Soi’s that where in the action today
- Soi Chaiyapoon
- Soi Lengkee
- Soi LK Metro
- Soi Diana
IT’S ALL OVER BY 8 PM
Today’s festivities were all over by 8 pm, but the parties continue in the bars with lots of drinking, eating & singing, the spirit of Songkran is alive and well and this years Songkran is shaping up to be epic.
Tomorrow promises to be even bigger and crazier than today.
SONGKRAN PHOTO GALLERY 13/4/2015
Any further questions can be posted below –
At the bottom of the page in the comments section.
Pattayaguide hopes you found this information helpful, please share. (267)
This Article has been viewed
PATTAYAGUIDE.ORG – EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PATTAYA