SONGKRAN IN PATTAYA SHIFTS TO NAKLUEA TODAY – CHECK OUT OUR PHOTO GALLERY FOR ALL THE – PIX – NEWS – UPDATES.
IN A NUTSHELL
- SONGKRAN IS CELEBRATED AT NAKLUEA ON THE 18TH OF APRIL EVERY YEAR
- HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS HEAD TO NORTH PATTAYA FOR THE FUN
- 2.5 KM GRIDLOCK TRAFFIC FROM SUKHUMVIT RD TO DOLPHIN ROUNDABOUT
Songkran Pattaya 18th April 2015
Today is bright and sunny and most importantly HOT! Temps will soar today as high as 38 deg/cel and looks like the ultimate Songkran weather, the extreme heat brings everyone out to cool down.
Today’s Scorching hot weather brought 10’s of thousands out on to the streets of Na Kluea celebrating Songkran in record numbers, in a never seen before occurrence, Na Kluea Rd was pack full of revellers from the Dolphin roundabout all the way to the Na Kluea Seafood Markets 3 km’s away.
Even thought Na Kluea blew Pattaya totally out of the water to today in numbers, there was still alot of Songkraning going on around Pattaya, with solid turn outs in all the main area’s and numbers are flooding into the city for tomorrows finale, in fact Pattaya transformed overnight and street stalls sprang up all along Beach Rd selling all things related to Songkran as well as food and drink supplies.
TODAY’S HOTSPOTS –
- Na Kluea Rd took the title today and was king
- Soi 6 went off
- Soi 7 was awesome as usual
- 2nd Rd showed some real enthusiasm for the first time this week
- Soi Boakhaow was dishing out some real drenching again
Songkran-mania continues late into the night as well as the partying and drinking, excitement levels are high and tomorrow should be a ripper, see you there.
SONGKRAN PHOTO GALLERY 18/4/2015
Any further questions can be posted below –
At the bottom of the page in the comments section.
Pattayaguide hopes you found this information helpful, please share. (230)
This Article has been viewed
PATTAYAGUIDE.ORG – EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PATTAYA