WE GIVE YOU SONGKRAN’S BIGGEST PHOTO GALLERY AND ALL THE NEWS FOR – SONGKRAN PATTAYA – 19TH APRIL 2015
IN A NUTSHELL
- THE BIGGEST AND LAST DAY OF SONGKRAN 2015
- PERFECT CONDITIONS FOR THE FESTIVAL
- HUNDRED’S OF THOUSAND’S HIT THE STREETS FOR TODAY’S FUN
Songkran Pattaya 19th April 2015
With near identical conditions to yesterday, the Songkran gods have smiled on us again –
Clear blue sky’s, Sunny and Hot, Temp 35 – 38 deg/cel, humidity around 80%, 1% chance of rain.
Songkran got off to a early start today, in fact it didn’t stop from last night, parties continued last night until daybreak and then the rest of Pattaya joined in, Pattaya was in the grip of Songkran-mania by 10 am, the streets were full of the young and old alike waiting for someone to pass by that they could wet.
From Sukhumvit Rd to Beach Rd and everywhere in between, music was pumping, people where dancing and water was flowing, and the tempo rose with the days heat, and boy was it hot, today was by far the hottest day since Songkran started on the 10th.
With a large Police presence, controlling traffic flow, today was by far the safest Songkran I have experienced and it wasn’t until mid afternoon that the streets became congested with large 4 x 4 vehicles and gridlock was everywhere. access to Beach Rd was cut of by Police on Pattaya Klang and many of the smaller Soi’s connected to Beach Rd were also closed to cars and 4 x 4’s.
Many stronghold on Soi’s 6, 7 & 8 were abandoned today and the water play moved to the main travel ways all over Pattaya –
- Beach Rd being the most popular location, with 50,000 people wandering around enjoying the days entertainment.
- 2nd Rd was another popular location for water play and was the a popular alternative to Beach Rd.
- Soi Boakhaow had a good turnout, but 4 x 4 end up blocking the Soi and basically killing the vibe.
- 3rd Rd had a lot going on today and had the least problems with gridlock.
- North Pattaya Rd was another popular location where people gathered to celebrate Songkran
Songkran-mania is continuing late into the night, without loosing any enthusiasm or momentum, everyone involved seems to be committed to squeezing every last bit of fun and water out of the day before its all over, I guess the addage of – “It’s better to burn out than fade away” applies here.
I would like to thank everyone involved in this years Songkran Event for making 2015 such a fun time. hope to see you here again next year.
YOU CAN VIEW MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS HERE –
SONGKRAN PHOTO GALLERY 19/4/2015
YOU CAN VIEW MY 2015 YOU-TUBE SONGKRAN VIDEOS HERE –
Any further questions can be posted below –
At the bottom of the page in the comments section.
Pattayaguide hopes you found this information helpful, please share. (527)
This Article has been viewed
PATTAYAGUIDE.ORG – EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PATTAYA