NEED INFO ABOUT SOI LENGKEE? – WE SHOW YOU WHERE IT IS, HOW TO GET THERE AND WHERE TO STAY – LOOK NO FURTHER THAN HERE.
SOI LENGKEE IN A NUT SHELL
- LOCATED IN THE HEART OF CENTRAL PATTAYA
- QUIET SOI WITH EASY ACCESS TO ALL AREA’S OF PATTAYA
- ONE OF THE BEST SOI’S IN THE AREA FOR FOOD AND ACCOMMODATION
- CLOSE TO SOME OF THE BEST NIGHTLIFE ENTERTAINMENT HOTSPOTS
- CLOSE TO ALL THE SERVICES AND AMENITIES YOU WILL NEED
ABOUT SOI LENGKEE
The First thing you notice about Soi Lengkee as you travel down it, is it feels and looks spacious and has nice street appeal unlike so many other Soi’s in the area.
Soi Lengkee is named after Mr Lengkee, a local Thai man who had a small shop on the Soi and made a success of it and from there grew his empire – The LK Group, who now own a lot of prime real-estate and a well known Hotel chain in Pattaya.
A QUIET SOI IN A GREAT LOCATION
Soi Lengkee is a bit of a Paradox, it has so many good bars, Restaurants and hotels and remains a fantastic location, yet it remains relatively Quiet, noise wise, especially at night when other Soi’s are raging at full noise.
WHAT MAKES SOI LENGKEE SO GOOD
Soi Lengkee is a wide Soi in Pattaya that Links Soi Boakoaw to 3rd Rd and is a very popular Soi because of the good quality hotel, guesthouses, restaurants and sports bars that are available in the area, despite being so close to the hustle and bustle of Soi Boakoaw, it still remains a good alternative to those who want a little peace and quiet and a more relaxed atmosphere but still be near the action.
ACCOMMODATION ON SOI LENGKEE
So where to stay in Soi Lengkee? Here is the list of available Hotels on Soi Lengkee, To find a room
Click on Hotel name to view details –
- Maria Court Apartments (.5 / 5)
- Sutus Court Hotel (2 / 5)
- Place 2 Bee Bar and Guesthouse (.5 / 5)
- Opey De Place (2 / 5)
- Devonshire Hotel (2 / 5)
- La Katai Hotel (.5 / 5)
- Pailin House Hotel (1.5 / 5)
- New Nikom Court Hotel (2 / 5)
- Jocky’s (.5 / 5)
- J & P Court Hotel (2 / 5)
- China Garden Hotel (1.5 / 5)
- Onyx Bar and Guesthouse (.5 / 5)
- Pleasure home Guesthouse (1 / 5)
- Sooi-Tee Guesthouse (1 / 5)
- The Premier Lounge Guesthouse (1 / 5)
- My Moms house Guesthouse (1 / 5)
- Valentines Guesthouse and Ned Kelly Bar (1.5 / 5)
- Pizza 24 and Guesthouse (1 / 5)
- Kanya Bar and Guesthouse (.5 / 5)
- Banana Cafe and Guesthouse (.5 / 5)
- Trafalgar Guesthouse (.5 / 5)
- La Cerise Place Hotel (2 / 5)
- Clean Guesthouse (1 / 5)
- The 12 Inn Guesthouse (3 / 5)
- Haesal House formerly Dolphin House guesthouse (2 / 5)
- Cherry Bar Girl Guesthouse (.5 / 5)
Map of Soi Lengkee accommodation – click on map markers for more info.
View Soi Lengkee in a larger map
THIS IS ONE OF THE FEW SOI’S PATTAYAGUIDE.ORG RECOMMENDS TO IT’S READERS TO STAY BECAUSE OF THE –
- GOOD BUDGET PLACES TO STAY
- GOOD RESTAURANTS TO EAT AT
- GREAT NEARBY BARS AND AGO-GO’S TO PARTY AT
- CENTRAL LOCATION AND EASE OF TRANSPORT TO OTHER AREA’S OF PATTAYA.
THIS SOI IS A WINNER.
Any further questions can be posted below in the comments section
Pattayaguide hopes you found this information helpful, please share.
This Article has been viewed
PATTAYAGUIDE.ORG – EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PATTAYA